Re: Wet brakes don't work, Part II

To: xyzabcde@earthlink.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wet brakes don't work, Part II
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:32:35 EST
This is just a thought but if the rear brakes were to be out of adjustment on
a single master system it would take so much fluid to move the rear shoes,
very little would be left over to run the front brakes.  Also excessive runout
in the front rotors can cause the pads to be pushed back into the calipers
causing diminished braking.  If it were my car I would 1.  Adjust the rear
brakes until locked and back off ONE notch (Bentley manual). 2.  If the
problem still exists check the front rotor runout.
Good luck, hope this helps,
Rick Ewald
67 MGB