Re: Loud wailing sound

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Loud wailing sound
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 05:20:35 +0000
Edwin Vaughan wrote:

> Whenever I brake after a few minutes of driving I get a loud wailing
> noise coming from somewhere on my car.

Edwin,

I used to get a "loud wailing noise" whenever I used to brake or not
brake soon enough... and when I used to accelerate or decellerate and
when I used to turn corners too fast or too slow - hell, it used to
happen nearly all of the time.

Funny, since the divorce the sound seems to have disappeared completely.

Eric
'68MGB MkII

PS This attempt at humour is designed to be non-gender-specific and is
meant to offend no spouses (ex or otherwise) except my own.