Re: THE GREAT "GAS OUT"

To: jmc987@earthlink.net, peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu, ldsp@flash.net
Subject: Re: THE GREAT "GAS OUT"
From: Lec089@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 23:10:15 EST
In a message dated 3/31/99 10:36:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jmc987@earthlink.net writes:

<< I don't know what
 you're paying where you live, but here in Marin County, California, gas
 prices are pushing $2 a gallon >>
We pay 1.149 a gallon in north east Ohio for gas and that includes
extra for pot hole repair and snow removal (tax).  I think Georgia has some
of the best prices in the US for gas.  How much of CA gas prices
are taxes?  Last month we were paying as low as .779 a gallon in
Ohio at a station that doesn't accept credit cards.  Cash Only.
It was great.  So if we skip buying gas on April 30th and buy it either
before or the day after, won't it all balance out anyway?
Curious,
Harry