Re: THE GREAT "GAS OUT"(off topic again...)

To: Glen Eldridge <glenel@netproffit.com>
Subject: Re: THE GREAT "GAS OUT"(off topic again...)
From: John Trindle <johnt@tsquare.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 12:13:18 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Glen Eldridge wrote:

> Let's all remember April 30th - it's about the only action we CAN take that
> will make them notice and which will benefit us all.  In fact, let's do it
> once a month on the last day of each month.

If you stop buying gas on one day, but don't reduce your mileage, you'll
buy the same amount of gas and it won't have any "boycott" effect.

Not that I think anyone would actually notice.

--
John M. Trindle | johnt@tsquare.com    | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB DSP     | '69 Spitfire H Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock