Re: Run on control valve

To: "chief bootknocker" <mowog77@theglobe.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Run on control valve
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 16:22:02 +0100
There is a slate wire from the ignition switch that carries 12v when the
ignition is off.  This goes to an in-line fuse, then a slate/purple goes to
one side of the control valve.  A slate/yellow comes from the other side of
the valve and goes to the oil pressure switch.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/