High Beam Indicator-Plus update

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: High Beam Indicator-Plus update
From: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 13:14:10 -0800
I may be going out on a limb, but to all of you with parts cars and
such...

Can anyone spare a blue high-beam indicator light for my '72.  Another
red one will do me no good, and the blue is tough to come by.

Front suspension is almost done.  Need to install the new springs.

Was off for holy thursday, decided to remove:

1.      Steering rack
2.      Front sway bar
3.      Front bumper
4.      Front valance
5.      Dash-coulnd't begin to count the cuts on my hands.
6.      Windshield
7.      All the front lights.

Please let me know if anyone has this dash piece for sale.  Gotta go, SO
wants the computer...

Thanks

Tim