Stupid brakes!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stupid brakes!
From: "MSLishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 16:18:44 -0500
Hello all,
        I decided on my trip home to get new pads in my braking system and
have my drums and rotors turned because I wasn't happy with the way my
car was stopping.
        I ordered new Bendix pads and shoes (lifetime warranty on the pads)
and I pulled the rotors and drums to have them turned.  Guess what -
all four were under specs!  Even though the cost is going to get me, as
far as I'm concerned it's money well spent.
        What did agitate me was the lack of parts places that can even GET MGB
rotors and drums.  Too bad that Porsche conversion isn't ready yet...
        Just venting...

Mike Lishego
1974 MGB
1986 Plymouth Turismo 2.2