Needed wiper/washer switch--79 Spit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Needed wiper/washer switch--79 Spit
From: r-james@tamu.edu
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 99 15:16:21
First, thanks to all who responded to my "possible" need for
a 1500 cc block for a 79 Midget.  The damage seems to be confined
to a hole in the no. 3 piston, and scoring of the wall is minimal.

For now, I am not actively looking for a block, but I can see it
would be nice to have a complete long block sitting around for a
spare.

I bought 4 new +0.040 pistons, so I _might_ have a spare or two,
if anybody else gets in the same dilemma!

But, my search du-jour is for a wiper/washer switch for a 1979
Spitfire.  I don't find this switch listed in the Moss or VB catalogs,
so I assume they are not available.  If they are, please point me in
the right direction.  If not, I would like to find a used one.

Anyone who has one and is willing to part with it, please e-mail
me directly at r-james@tamu.edu.

Many thanks,

Ray

Ray W. James, P.E., Ph.D.