used air pump wanted, circa '76

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: used air pump wanted, circa '76
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 99 13:31:57 EST
Lovely Spring Day and my '76B's air pump has seized. (Why do these things
happen as a consequence of repairing something else, like a water pump?)
  Since I'll be replacing the Z-S with HI4's sometime during the summer, I
really don't want to purchase a new pump ($250 from VB, $250 from Motorhead,
$300 in the Moss, '98 catalog). If you have a used one in working order that you
want to exchange for something more useful or valuable or if you have one left
over from doing a carburetor conversion and are willing to part with it,
rsvp, directly to  me at saidel@crab.rutgers.edu.

TIA,

Bill (in Southern New Jersey)

By the way, I'm just back from Sydney, Australia (1 week and Heron Island
for 1 week).  Saw 3 great looking
'B's, running around a lovely, but crowded city. Well, 2 were great looking
(white & red), circa '67(?), and on our way out of the city, a neat little
slightly scratched,  red maroonish(?) whose liscense plate began with
TN and sounded great
demonstrated the fine art of weaving in and out of traffic. Are you on
our list? That driver could have done well in Boston, and that is a
compliment.

Bill Saidel           (609) 225-6336
Dept. of Biology      (609) 225-6312 FAX
Science Building      E-Mail: saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University
315 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102-1411
For more information about my science, check
      http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Sacred cows make divine hamburgers."