Re: The Im-Proper MG?

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: The Im-Proper MG?
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 15:04:18 -0800 (PST)
Dear David,

Although I worried a bit after they took FOREVER to send me my stuff, I
eventually got it and it was of good quality. If you didn't need it right
away and if you are willing to badger them about your order, I'd say deal
with them- given those caveats.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521