MGM/Have I got a deal for you

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGM/Have I got a deal for you
From: drded@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 19:12:34 -0500 (CDT)
It's here On L.I. a 1976 MG Midget. I'm looking for $150.00 for it. Needs outer
sills both sides
and engine needs to be rebuilt but it is a complete car (minus seats) and much
to good to part
out. A 1974 Midget arrived in the driveway on Friday and my, usually very
understanding, wife is
beginning to show a side that I have not seen before. I hope some one is
seeking a project and
will grab it fast. It's actually in better shape than the 74 I just got but I'd
rather have the
chrome bumpered car. The fellow I got it from has not come up with the title
and since it's been a
year since purchased and my many requests have fallen on deaf ears I don't
think I'm getting one.
If not claimed in a week or two I'll start disassembling and selling in bits
and pieces on Ebay.
Any interesting parties out there?

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch