Re: Victoria British Interior?

To: AJ3313@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Victoria British Interior?
From: Ray Wygonik <rwygonik@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 07:57:26 -0400
I put the leather interior kit in my 74 B a couple of years ago.  Only the
seat faces are leather.  So far it is holding up good.  I did rip a couple
of seams on the rear of the seat back when I was installing them.  Don't
know if that was due to quality in material or my work.   I am still
undecided on the carpet.  My feeling is the quality is ok but not top of the
line. The driver's carpet appears to wearing  pretty quick.
Actually I have not been much help.