Re: Don't you just love spring!

To: "Jones, Mark" <MJones@ngl.ca>
Subject: Re: Don't you just love spring!
From: Casey Clark <caseyc@sackheads.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 06:19:59 -0700
Mark,

> (I gotta figure out why the tach, fuel and temp
> gauge suddenly drop to zero and then back to normal)

My 79 B would do this exact thing too plus the brake lights or turn signals
wouldn't work.  I finally found the problem.  One of the wires on the fuse
block was not connected well.  As you are looking down on the fuse block,
the bottom wire on the right side of the block (green wire I think) had a
bad connector.  Replaced it, cleaned up fuse block and not another problem.
Of course the problem could be anywhere along the green circuit.  Check out
this url:

 http://www.mgb.bc.ca/service/lucas-colours.html

Good luck

casey