Re: accelerator peddle

To: "Bob Holton" <bholton@golden.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: accelerator peddle
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 20:52:24 +0100
If you mean what I think you mean (i.e. excessive slack in the cable) then
have a look at the other end of the cable.  If it is secured with a clamp
then you should be able to slacken the clamp, pull the excess through and
retighten, but make sure you still have a little slack.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/