Re: Requirement to Post to List

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Requirement to Post to List
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 10:36:34 -0600
Jack:

Digital filing is a much better way to go than actually PRINTING
all/most of the MG posts. Amazing. I have a hard enough time just
keeping my day-to-day paperwork somewhat organized, let alone having
mailing list paper too.

On your other peeves - for real-time listers, that is what the delete
button is for, while for Digest users (like myself) scanning the
Contents list for interesting key words (or listers) and then skipping
down to the appropriate post(s) is quite time-efficient.

Dave Q.
As and Bs

>From Jack Feldman:
Our server was off line for four days because of the virus. What a
relief from email. Unfortunately they saved it up and dumped four days
worth in one day. I deleted a number of digests, but the ones that were
left took up 148 pages to print. Thanks to a utility called 4print I can
put 4 pages on one sheet of paper. <snip> <