'78 MGB FS

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '78 MGB FS
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:11:24 EDT
I saw an very nice 1978 MGB for sale yesterday in Eastern PA.

It is BRG, has 84K miles on it, good tires and a new hood (top).  Inspected
until 1/2000 in PA.  It apparently runs okay, as it was driven to the corner
where it was displayed with a sign.  The front bumper didn't seem to fit very
well.  It wasn't damaged, but it must have been removed at some point.  Check
the nose carefully if you go to see the car.  Didn't see a price anywhere.

I saw it in Tinicum Township on Route 611 (Easton Rd).  That's in northern
Bucks County.

Call Tim after 7:00 p.m. at 215-257-1066 for more info.

Usual disclaimers.  I don't know this guy, didn't drive the car, but it looks
good and if anybody is looking for a nice driver while they finish a resto,
here it is.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport