RE:Re: The shakes (77B)

To: Dennis Berman <dberman@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject: RE:Re: The shakes (77B)
From: mrazor@kih.net
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 99 22:56:53 Singapore Standard Time

 Could it be a wheel out of round? not just a tire.  My 59 MGA
had a bad shake at around 55MPH that would never go away  I Rotateded the
tires, balanced, attacked the front end etc... Finally found
a nice new set of wire wheels with new tires on them and the
trouble went away.
Good luck and glad to hear that you found an easy fix.
Mike R