Re: [mgs] revenge of the nerds, another movie

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [mgs] revenge of the nerds, another movie
From: Tom McLaughlin <tmcl98@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 07:29:34 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, I'll bite...I just watched a really stupid movie with Ben Stiller
called Perfect Midnight (I think).  He meets a girl in a drive through
with a white RBB.  All you can see is the side windows and tops of the
doors, but, when she pulled up the emergency brake, I knew it was an
MG.  You then see it later when he's leaving a  hotel room.

Anyway, I hope no one else has seen the movie cause it was a waste of 2
hours.  If you haven't seen it...don't.

Tom
77 MGB