Wake up, sleepyhead!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wake up, sleepyhead!
From: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:25:41 -0500
I retrieved the MGA from storage last night.  After waiting for the
float bowls to fill she started right up but ran kind of rough.  Once at
home I opened the (still bent) bonnet to check fluids.  All were full.
While I was reaching down around the dipstick, I heard the sound of a
small object hitting the floor.  Further investigation found that the
power lead to the coil had loosened and I had knocked the nut to the
floor.  Once this connection was tight again the A ran much better.  It
still has a bit of a "chuffle" but I will run her a while and see if it
improves.

I also tried my new dwell meter to see how the points were set.  The
meter showed just over 60 degrees and rock solid.  I think I can live
with that.  Anyway I put about 30 miles on last night and hope to do
more tonight.  Although I must say that, after not seeing her for so
many months, I was amazed at just how small she is.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA home for the summer

Regards,