RE: Thumb-nuts behind gauges

To: Lonn Howard <hoops@owt.com>
Subject: RE: Thumb-nuts behind gauges
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:26:27 -0700
Lonn:

        The thread is British unique.  The small threads used on the car are
"BA".  The thread design was made for electronic and small mechanical
assembly.  There is no correct American alternate.

        The nuts are available from Moss or one of the distributers on this
list under #360-370 for the small one and #361-035 for the larger ones used
on the tach and speedo.  They are pictured in the big Healey catalog, but
not yet in the MGB one.

        Your nylon butterfly nuts are an inovative idea for a common problem
tho'

Kelvin.