Re: Frame for an MGA

To: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Frame for an MGA
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 06:39:41 -0400 (EDT)
Kevin based on the condition of your sills I would just repair the frame
and call it a day. Once you get into a body off restoration you might as
well find a better car and save yourself years of work and thousands of
dollars. Before you remove the body the car has to be put back into
original condition. You could live with rusted bondo filled/patched sills
but the frame needs to be solid. I'll bet it is the section near the doors
that is bad.
...Art