Re: to regulate or not?

To: sean muldoon <dooner@bst.mvipa.org>, MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: to regulate or not?
From: Ray Wygonik <rwygonik@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:05:06 -0400
It depends on your fuel pump.  The weber has a max pressure rating, which I
don't remember at the time.  On an original SU fuel pump you are probably
ok, but if you have one of the after market ones, you probably need it.  I
have a weber with an aftermarket puralotor pump that is rated 1.5 - 4.5 psi.
THe fuel regulator was about $20 and I have mine set at 2.5lb and the car
runs good.