Pitfalls to Avoid?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Pitfalls to Avoid?
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 11:48:32 +0000
Question for the group:
Has anyone had experience replacing the four items(gas line, battery
cable, brake line and wiring harness) under the MGB?
I'm at that point restoring my 67 BGT Special and want to know if there
are any tips I can learn in replacing the four items in their rubber
clips running under the car from back to front. Want to make sure
everything is centered as it should be, especially wiring, so the hookup
in the engine compartment goes together without stretching things.
Any and all info appreciated. This is one of the last steps before I get
the engine and trans(freshly rebuilt O.D. going in by Quantum Mechanics)
back in.

cheers,
Dave Houser
See everyone at Carlisle!