Re: off-topic - Car of the Century award

To: JChumley3@aol.com
Subject: Re: off-topic - Car of the Century award
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 17:28:42 -0500
They have decided to still take votes from the public on their original list.  I
know that I voted last week and there were a couple of MGs, as well as several
other LBCs on their list.  You just have to log on to their web site and
register to be able to vote on your top 10 favorite cars.  Unfortunately I did
all of this at work so I don't remember what  their URL was.

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO