Balloons with MG logo????

To: "mgs@autox" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Balloons with MG logo????
From: Eric Stephen <bk996@freenet.carleton.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 09:39:24 -0400
Hello all.  The Ottawa MG Club will soon be embarking on its third
annual Cheepo-Cheepo Run.  Generally the planners of this run come up
with a few joke items to be added to the kit handed out before the run.
Since this years run will involve crossing the Ottawa River twice via
ferry we were hoping to hand out personal flotation devices (small
inflatable "party-type" balloons for driver and navigator and a larger
one for the car, of course).  Is anyone aware of a supplier or provider
of balloons with an MG logo?  I know it's a long shot but ..... nothing
ventured, nothing gained.  (Flame suit ready, just in case!)

--
Regards, Eric Stephen

Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
It endureth and is always strong;
It liveth and conquereth for ever more;
The more thou searchest, the more thou shalt marvel.
- The Apocryphal Books of Esdras