Re: Clutch M/C Question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Bill Schooler" <schooler@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch M/C Question
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 19:33:08 -0500
So the question really is...do I have to line up the holes of the banjo and
the bolt??? I've never heard of this problem, and the Bentley manual shows
them lined up then doesn't mention a thing about it as a consideration.
Never heard anyone talk about bench bleeding the clutch m/c either (only one
cylinder, so...) I've chosen to bench bleed the brake M/C in situ, since I
lack a vice at the house and it seems doable.

Dan
73 B