Plugging Away

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Plugging Away
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:42:31 EDT
>Thsi should start a long thread. I put Bosch Platnum plugs in my B a couple
>years ago. When my mechanic did rebuild he put back in Champion cause "they
>are made in England". What plugs do you lister use and recommend.
>robmgb

I have always used NGK, especially in the race cars, as they seem to be a bit
broader in heat range than the Champions. I use Bosch Platinum in my daily
driver (not an MG) as regular plugs have the tips blown off by the turbo. No
idea if they work any better than non-platinum plugs in non-turbo
applications, but they seem to be pretty rugged in my application.

Bill S.