Re: MGB Parts

To: rsexson@excite.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Parts
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 16:34:08 EDT
In a message dated 4/22/99 2:36:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rsexson@excite.com writes:

<< I am new to the list and would like some advice on purchasing parts for my
 74.5 MGB. I have a list of about 34 parts that i sent to one supplier on the
 24th of March, I waited until yesterday to check on the order. The person
 that answered the phone didn't seem interested so i will have to find
 another supplier. I have ordered some things from VB, with good results, but
 would like to find a supplier that is a little less expensive. any help will
 be appreciated,

 Robert Sexson  >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Robert, you seem to have a handle on what you need, so I would suggest that
you write to George Merryweather at  george_cr@bigfoot.com

George resells everything from the Moss catalog at a 15% discount with no
shipping charges.  Moss is having a sale right now, so that means significant
savings.  And George is a nice guy!  He also has a web site at
www.classicr.com

Get the Moss catalog and just send him a list of part numbers to order.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport