Re: Wandering Midget

To: "Dick Watson" <dwatson@feist.com>, "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wandering Midget
From: wizardz@maxinter.net
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 00:06:50 -0400
if it's been sitting all winter the rear rubber pads on the axle-
spring mounts may have dried a bit.
Try tightening up your U-bolts. It sounds like the rear may be shifting
around
slightly due to loose u-bolts. This would allow the rear end to steer
on it own a bit as the axle slides back and forth. A little bit of play
really makes it feel like it's drifting around.
does it seem like as you accel. or decel. that the car wants to vear left
and right?
This would definitely be the u-bolts.