Question for listers who went to Ancaster last weekend

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Question for listers who went to Ancaster last weekend
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 07:10:29 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, I know, it's a long subject line, but was all I
could come up with...

Does anybody who attended the Ancaster, Ontario swap
last Sunday happen to have the flyer/phone number for
the disassembled MGTD that was for sale?  It was in an
enclosed trailer outside.  I thought I had the flyer,
but I guess I don't.  If anybody has it, please email
me at Nory@webtv.net with the information.  Thanks
gang!

===

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.