Re: Compression

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Subject: Re: Compression
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 20:13:02 EDT
In a message dated 4/23/99 2:09:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
paul.hunt1@virgin.net writes:

Paul, etal:

<<
 I've been shouted down on this before but my compression tester instructions
 clearly state that the plugs should be removed and replaced with the gauge
 one at a time i.e. the test is done with compression on all four cylinders
 not just the one with the gauge in.  It also says throttle wedged wide open.

You will NEVER be "...shouted down..." from this sector because you and your
insturctions ARE correct !!!!!!!!  And, no listers, that is not My Humble
Opinion!!!

However, as Joe Friday said, "...the facts, .......just the facts......."

And Paul, I apologize for sending this to you AND  the List but wanted to
make sure you actually got my reply.

        Ed