Part suppliers & Halogen lights

To: "MGs digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Part suppliers & Halogen lights
From: "n" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 04:25:15 -0500
Just back from Phoenix.  Only interesting old car for sale was a '60 Alfa
Spider Normale.  Really tempting.  But, where to put it while working my way
through getting the B ready to race, and finishing the Alfa Sprint & 3.0CS?
The only MG was a '71 B for $5500.  Looked at the Alfa, not the B.

Saw the thread re. parts suppliers.  My $.02:  Bob at Brit-Tek has been my
best source of well-priced parts AND good advice.  I've gotten to the point
where when I need something, I just call him.  The experience noted by Matt
Kulka, Digest #1568 is his usual way of doing business.

Re Halogen lights:  I've had Cibie Z-Beams in my MGB's (both '80 & '66)
since 1993.  No problems, including the last year or so with 55/80's

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB