weight of B motor

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: weight of B motor
From: "G. Cook" <litfuse@triton.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 11:54:18 -0400
Having picked up several, and not being a weight lifter, nor in
particularly good shape, I'd estimate 150 lbs for the motor, sans
starter, alternator, manifolds, and other bolt on stuff.

Freaks out the guys at the trucking company when I pick a rebuilt one up
and put it in my trunk.  They don't give me any problems after that.  If
you think it's over 300 lbs. and flame me, I guess I can hunt you down
and whup on you  :)

The Morris Minor 948cc lump weighs just as much, I swear.