Re: 67BGT - sold

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: 67BGT - sold
From: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 12:04:27 -0700
David,

The Denise Lonn quoted is me (I?)--not his wife.  That was from a message I sent
him behind the scenes in answer to his question about the color of wheel wells.
I hope his wife isn't offended... ;-)

I don't need no stinkin' husband--I have enough cars of my own to work on.  And
I'm perfectly capable of damaging my own bakeware by pressing it into service in
the garage.  Isn't that all husbands do?

All of the Star Treks past and present contain examples of every point I ever
need to make.  And it's much better than using the Bible because more people
know what I'm talking about.  Ooh, am I going to get in trouble like John Lennon
did saying that more people know about the Beatles than Jesus?

Obligatory LBC comment: boy, those two-speed wipers sure are handy in this
weather. :-)

Denise Thorpe
2 '67 MGB's
2 '63 MG 1100's