B motor wieght

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: B motor wieght
From: Larry Pitts <fuzzy@castles.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 18:56:46 -0700
Thanks to you who responded to my inquiry . The weight of approx 350# is
close enough. I need more practice before I put a torch to the sills  and
fenders of my B. Thought I would weld up a couple of small roll-around type
stands for several spare B motors I've accumulated over the years. Nothing
fancy mind you, they'll
sit right on the floor. The weight was to determine the capacity of the
castors I need to purchase to support the weight.
     I"ve read this list daily since before the infamous cat threads and Dan
Hughes incident ( which I might say brought some of the best and most
humorous reading as list members shared their "Dan Huhges" debacles) so I
certainly know how quickly some of the participants can turn up the flames.
Thanks for the answers and Ed, sorry for the inconvenience.
                                                    Larry Pitts
                                                    fuzzy@castles.com
70 GT
2 - 73 B's