Re: I don't need no stinkin' husband

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I don't need no stinkin' husband
From: MGTDB@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 10:39:36 EDT
Denise............

I gotta tell ya.....    the guys here make fun of me.....   In there garages,
they have oil pans for the garage floor..... in my garage, I have a lasagna
pan. They aren't the good ones......  just the two dollar ones.....  but they
serve the same purpose.  And I do my best not to reuse them in the house!
I have also been known to fix the points on a car with the emory board out of
my purse!!   This happened while there were about 10 of us out on a drive on
a very lonely old road...   one of the cars died.... turned out to be bad
points and my emory board saved the day!   (It was my car, but we won't go
there.) The guys don't discount me any more!   You just never know!

You didn't have to explain a thing to me!

Karyn.......  TD, A&B