Re: it just doesn't get any better than this!!

To: RaceF1@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: it just doesn't get any better than this!!
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 00:11:27 EDT
Well Stef and I went down for the rally. This year there were about 22
cars total about even amongst MGs and TRs. The instructions sucked!!. The
third instruction was to turn right It was supposed to be left. Typo - or
so they said. If you couldn't figure that one out you were f&*#ked. And
most of us were.  It was a gorgeous day!! I had a great time - even got
to meet someone from the list (although I missed the name - Mason??) Went
driving around the backroads of Delaware CO. Most of the clues were too
obscure. It ended up with all top three going to TR's that knew the area
not those of us that had to drive an hour to get to the starting line.
More people finished this year than last - mainly cuz the finish line in
Ridley St Park was on the last page of instructions.
Oh well Stef and I had a great time in the Midget - even though it was a
frustrating experience.
We'll get them in the Fall (if we don't have the same rally master). Whom
in reality is a MG guy. Sheesh.

We were in the West Chester area - why did't you show up - we needed
someone whom knew the area!!
Larry

On 4/25/99 8:15 PM so and so (RaceF1@aol.com) said. (And I quote:)

>                    Anybody here what happened at the philly area mg vs
>triumph rally?
>            Let me know.
>
>                               Hope everybody had the top down-enjoying
>today-
>
>                               Brian Ichter
>                               West Chester,Pa

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?