MG 100

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG 100
From: Rick Hopton <rhopton@vlint.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 99 12:21:40 -0500
I have access to a 1965 MG 1100 in Texas, and wonder what its value is.
I know it is not a common car, but to those who need one it is precious.
This one may run?, the suspension is flat. Body does not appear to have
any dents, but the paint is poor, original and worn thin. Very minor rust
spots where the paint is damaged. Seems to be external not internal. The
car seems to be complete. It does need rebuilding.
I just can't leave it to rot, someone will want this for a restoration
project.

Rick Hopton
1980 MGB
1968 MG Midget