re: 1965 MG 1100

To: <rhopton@vlint.com>
Subject: re: 1965 MG 1100
From: "Michael Carnell" <carnellm@palmettobug.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 19:06:37 -0400
Rick,

Don't know if I can help that much with the 1100, although I would love to
have another one, and another, and another, and ... well, you get the
picture.  Unfortunately, even to those of us who love them, they are not
worth alot in terms of dollars.  Roughly, not knowing anymore about it, it
sounds like you are talking about a $300 car.  Though I could be off by a
couple of hundred either way depending on the particulars.

If you want to check out more about the 1100, or list it in the classifieds,
please check out my web site devoted to these great little beasts.

Michael

--
Michael Carnell - Charleston, SC
Collector of all things relating to MG 1100 and 1300 Sports Sedans