Re: Dash

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Dash
From: Eric Zambori <eaz@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 07:36:44 -0700
Jim,
I have one from a 1972.  I bought a whole bunch of parts (including the
dash) from a guy in Mass. who decided to abandon his restoration.  He
had bought the replacement dash from The Roadster Factory and removed
the original from the sheet metal backing and recovered it.  He left the
job unfinished.  The edges of vinyl around the perimiter still need to
be wrapped over and glued down.  I paid $200 with all the instruments
which I used in my car.  I'm asking $50.  Let me know if you're
interested.

Eric Zambori