Dash-again

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dash-again
From: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 18:12:55 -0700
Hey listers,

I still got the daash on my mind...

I look at the Moss book and the VB book, at the Dash Shroud.

Moss (p40, #7) lists 2, one to 75/5 and one beyond.

VB (p47, #34) list 1 68-74.5.

So, what is it.  Did it change after 74.5?  Mine is  a 72,and the lip
that the dash bolts to withthe 7/16' nuts is at an angle.

Are the later years more of a right angle?  For some reason, I'd really
like to change this dash, instead of just recovering my old one.

Other side of this.  I used to have a 70 B (never shoul dhave sold it),
but the heater outlets unde the dash had a spring loaded flap to close
them...what years did this run.

I ask because my wife has no anitfreeze in her blood, and I run hot.
Once wew get tothe open road, she'll be beggin for some heat.  I'd like
to close mine off, and let her have all!

Thanks,

Tim