Re: Events and stuff

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Events and stuff
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 20:54:55 -0400
Larry Macy wrote:

> I'm headed for Joisey on Sat and I'll be at Carlisle the following week -
> although only for Sat. Does any one going to Carlisle know what time the
> council meeting is? We plan to meet under the grandstands afterwords
> (usually at noon) on Sat.
> Lets get a list all going to either Say AYE!!
>
> Larry

Larry - Repeated below is my email of 3-26-99 :

News Release - 3-26-99
The MG Council of North America will meet at 11:00 am in Bldg. Y on
Saturday, May 15, 1999, at the Carlisle Import Show, Carlisle, PA.  All
members of MG Registers, Centres, Clubs and Associations are welcome to
attend.
The agenda to include:
    Report from the Minnesota MG Group regarding plans for MG 2001.
    MG ad in Hemmings Motor News, etc
    New busines
    Announcements
If you have anything you would like to place on the agenda, or any
questions regarding the meeting, please contact Ron Embling at
britbook@dmcom.net
Ron will be at the BritBooks stand under the Grandstand, space #BZ30-33,
Thusday afternoon, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, May 13-16, 1999.

For more information on the MG Council of North America visit our
website at <http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick/council.htm>.

If your local club has an upcoming event you would like listed on the
Council Web site please email <mailto:mgrick@ptd.net> and it will be
posted as soon as possible.