Re: Dumb owner's questions-re U-joint replacement

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dumb owner's questions-re U-joint replacement
From: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 08:19:58 -0700
Good for you Bill, much better to ask questions than just blindly
blunder along.

1.  Yes
2.  Also, yes.
3.  The spider is the u-joint.

Lonn Howard
'70 TR6  -mine
'71 TR6  -in my garage
'70 MGB GT  -ours
'89 Saab Turbo Convertible  -hers

"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."