Re: Clutch ?????????

To: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Subject: Re: Clutch ?????????
From: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 18:36:47 -0700
Hi all,

I don't mean to suggest that this is Larry's problem, but I knew someone with a
'79 Midget that wore a hole in the clutch line.  This was in the early 80's when
the car was only a few years old and had very low mileage.  I vaguely remember
that the hole was where the line went through a piece of sheet metal and the
design made the hole inevitable.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen this problem?

Incurably curious,
Denise Thorpe