Re:rear tube shock conversion

To: mgs@autox.team.net (mgs@autox.team.net)
Subject: Re:rear tube shock conversion
From: Nferre@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 22:15:39 EDT
Gary wrote:

Have any of you done this conversion to a RBB?

Thanks,

Gary (rebushed front end today - nicer ride now)

Yes Gary, I did a rear (and front) telescopic shock conversion on my 79 B
last winter.  The difference in ride ( including lower springs....now chrome
bumper height)
is amazing....the car handles much much better.  A little rougher ride (
harder)........but no more bump steer.  Highly recommended.  By the way ...I
did the Spax shocks, adjustable up front........set to 7.........and Monroes
in the rear (budget issues)

Nels Ferré
79 MGB