Re: MGB Electronic Ignition

To: "Matt Pringle" <pringlmm@mcmaster.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Electronic Ignition
From: "Carl Elliott" <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 16:59:45 -0400
There are several units that fit into the distributor for around $ 100.00
US.
They replace the points. Quick and easy. There are several parts
distributors on the list also whom will save you some money and are LBC
owners.Also get a catalog from the Roadster Factory 800-234-1104 And a good
Magazine with a good number of sources for parts is British Car Mag. at
650-949-9685  Good Luck and Welcome to the
British car Addiction   Carl E.