MGC Brakes!!!!!!!

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: MGC Brakes!!!!!!!
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 20:55:38 -0400
Help!
I can't get the brakes right, the professionals (the garage
next door)
can't get the brakes right.  We have the repair manual and
the brakes are still real hard.  I have to assume they have
bled the brakes correctly and that the rebuild has been done
correctly as well.
Can someone  provide a tep-by-step  on how to bled the brakes?

Starting with:
1. Put new brake parts on.
2. Insert brake fluid.
Also, what else is there to look at?  Boosters/servos redone,
M/C redone.
What little thing do we need to do to get them right?
The garage said when they bled the brakes they are still very
hard.
HELP!