Re: wear on transmision

To: rsexson@excite.com
Subject: Re: wear on transmision
From: glen <glen@espressocom.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 21:01:57 -0500
in general, i believe that once a car gets to be that old, the odometre
really doesnt mean anything. by that age, the car has probably already
been through a rebuild and had several parts replaced... maybe even the
speedometre/odometre. the most important thing is the general condition
of the body, the mechanicals, type of person the owner is, etc.