MGB brake bleed fittings size

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB brake bleed fittings size
From: James <James@LWSD.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 08:58:31 -0500
Paging through the latest issue of Grassroots Motorsports, I spotted some
really nifty-looking one-person brake bleeder valves being sold by Russell
Performance Products
(http://www.russellperformance.com/automotiveframeset.htm). As usual, of
course, there's no application listing for MGs. All I know about the
bleeder fittings on my 1974 MGB is that the ones on the front are a
different size from the ones on the back - can someone tell me what the
thread size and overall length of the bleeder fittings are, and save the
the trouble of pulling them off and measuring them?

Thanks!

- James Einolf
1974 MGB (running now for two weeks straight - a new record!)