Re: Radiator re-core

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator re-core
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 19:59:55 -0400

Dan Ray wrote:

> I haven't had this done, but the last time I got a quote it was almost as
> much as a new one from Moss! I just the original rodded, flushed and
> painted...

<snip>

> >What is the typical price people have paid for am MGB radiator re-core?
> >Thanks.

I wished I would have had my old radiator recored.  I bought a new one
from Moss and believe it or not, the old, original radiator cooled
better than this new piece of junk from Taiwan.  Re-coring should run
you less than $200.  That is about the going rate for larger V8
radiators.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.  :)

Jay

--